MISSION & VISION
To provide all individuals with special needs, regardless of background, the same opportunity through professional training and care to realise their potential and integrate into the wider community
- We Care at Al Noor and are all responsible together for a safe and secure environment
- We Trust the commitment of our colleagues and families to foster an environment of open communication and empowerment
- We Respect the ability of our Children to learn and to grow with a Global perspective
- We value the spirit of Teamwork and are jointly accountable for achieving results
- We focus on a Holistic developmental and educational programme for our children
- We Partner with parents for continuous participation to serve as equal members of the multi-disciplinary team.
Helping individuals with special needs achieve their highest potential… A guiding light for the community
OUR QUALITY POLICY
- To optimize stakeholder satisfaction by continually improving all our work processes with the aim of providing services that fulfill the unique needs of our students with disabilities.
The Quality Objectives of Al Noor Centre are to:
- To maintain stakeholder satisfaction at a minimum of 90% as measured through the annual parent survey.
- To ensure that all members of the TDA and TDI teams attend at least 2 trainings annually on specific intervention techniques(in alignment with the approved intervention approaches and methodologies- Core Policy appendix 1)
- Acceptable rate of IEP goal attainment (fully/partially achieved) shall be 91% – 100% of IEP goals within one academic year. Acceptable rate of non-attainment of IEP goals or non-conformity shall be 0-10%