To equip participants with language, terminology, and behavior to be used for respectful interaction with people with disabilities.
• Pre-training assessment questionnaire • Types of Disability • Definition, Classification • 5 basic steps to start • Language tips • A-Z of Etiquette
• Experienced, qualified trainers in the field of education and rehabilitation of Persons with Disability
• Dedicated Research and Training Department to address your training needs
• KHDA Certificate upon successful completion of the course
• Online (Platform to be finalized with the host) • Onsite (As preferred by the host)
To be finalized with organizer
To be finalized